Aluminum, Plastic, Glass, Tin, Steel:
- Aluminum – Rinse Out
- Tin containers – Remove labels & rinse
- Steel containers – No scrap steel
- Plastics – #1 thru #7 (except those which have contained motor oil, anti-freeze or pesticides/herbicides)
- Glass containers – Clear, brown, green colors. Keep all bottles and jars whole.
- Glass items such as cocktail glasses, plate glasses and ceramics are not recyclable.
Cardboard and Paper:
Magazines, newspapers, and chipboard (cereal/cake boxes) may be co-mingled in:
- Brown paper grocery bags
- Corrugated cardboard boxes
- Cereal, cake, detergent boxes
- Soda or beer 12 pack/24 pack cartons
Guidelines for corrugated cardboard boxes:
- Must be flattened and bound
- Large quantities should be up into 2′ x 2′ sections, then flattened and bound.