How do I report a street light that is not working properly?

If a resident sees a street light in their area that is out or flickers, etc., they can either report it to WPS directly through their website at or they can call City Hall at (920) 388-5000.

Please have the following information ready when contacting WPS or City Hall:

  1. Location of the pole: Examples would be “Corner of Ellis Street and First Street” or closest home address to pole.
  2. Pole #: A standard pole number has six digits with two number, two letters, and two numbers (example: 55EE43).  The number can be found on the pole.
  3. What is the problem: Light is out, light flickers off/on, etc.